Deadline: April 25, 2021
Policy Programs Officer At Fate Foundation 2021
Application is now open for the Policy Programs Officer At Fate Foundation 2021. The Policy Programs Officer will support the Research & Policy unitin designing and implementing the Foundation’s policy dialogue and policy advocacy programs initiative. The person is expected to work with considerable independence in his duties and ensure that program and policy objectives are achieved.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to raise awareness and promote the organization’s policy focused initiatives to peer organizations, think tank and academic networks, government representatives and the private sector.
- Support the Head of Research and Policy to develop policy outcome priorities and implement strategies to achieve them using a wide range of strategies from private advocacy to public or development sector campaigns.
- Support the project management and delivery of our policy dialogue series and policy workshop programs.
- Represent FATE Foundation as required on key entrepreneurship policy program groups and platforms.
- Keep abreast of key policy changes and matters that will impact Nigeria’s micro, small and medium enterprise space.
ALSO READ: Graphics Designer At Fate Foundation 2021
- At least 1-2 years professional experience working on policy and advocacy related programs with strong preferences for economic policy, entrepreneurship/MSME policy experience.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills with very strong ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Very strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Very good presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong passion and interest in Nigeria’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, political science international relations, law or public policy is required; a master’s degree in the above fields is desired.
ALSO READ: Admissions Officer At Fate Foundation 2021.
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
ALSO READ: Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP