Deadline: April 25, 2021.
Admissions Officer At Fate Foundation 2021
Application is now open for the Admissions Officer At Fate Foundation 2021. The Admissions Officer will support the FATE School of Entrepreneurship to source, identify, attract and recruit entrepreneurs into our relevant pre-incubation and incubation programs for aspiring entrepreneurs and youth enterprise programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the recruitment and shortlisting of entrepreneurs in line with entrepreneur selection criteria and programme requirements.
- Provide support to the overall marketing, advertising and promotional plans for participant recruitment activities to FATE School of Entrepreneurship programs including information sessions, open houses, collaterals etc.
- Advise prospective enrollees into our programs on programme choice, entry criteria, qualifications and scholarships, referring them to other program staff as appropriatevia phone calls, emails, chats, face to face or virtual meetings etc.
- Sourcing for entrepreneurs using effective, creative outreach techniques.
- Build a database of entrepreneur pipeline for future needs utilizing interesting and innovative strategies particularly for our incubator programs.
- Onboarding entrepreneurs for programs and also ensuring regular and timely communication as required.
ALSO READ: Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2- 3 years relevant experience with strong passion for startups and young entrepreneurs.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative with an eye for detail.
- Strong presentation skills and problem solving skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Mature, meticulous and possess a high level of discretion and integrity
- Resourceful and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys meeting people and organising activities.
- Demonstrated creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, Google Docs/Calendar with strong digital literacy.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Strong passion and interest for the development/non-profit sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
ALSO READ: Graphics Designer At Fate Foundation 2021
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP