Ivery Arie 1st Annual Pitch Competition For Female Entrepreneurs ($2,500 Grants)
Application is now open for Ivery Arie 1st Annual Pitch Competition. Ivery Arie 1st Annual Pitch Competition is A global pitch competition for black female entrepreneurs solving problems in the African community
According to TechCrunch, in 2019, female-led companies received less than 5 percent of the global venture capital. Bringing it to Africa, only 10 percent of the West African startups that cumulatively raised $1 million had at least one female co-founder in the past decade. In a male-dominated space, programs geared toward supporting female entrepreneurs have emerged to close the gap on all fronts. However, for those centered around female founders, most are quick to offer mentorship and training but tend to ignore the importance of raising money.
Ivery Arie Inc. is doing her part by providing business owners with the financial resources to sustain her business ventures.
- First Place: $1,250
- Second Place: $750
- Third Place: $500
- Gain new mentors and sponsors from leading industry professionals
- Free business advising from the world’s top companies
- Access to a community of ambitious entrepreneurs and resources
- Up to $100 in-kind subscription services
September 5th, 2021 – Application Deadline
September 15th, 2021 – Announcement of Top 3 Finalists
September 26th, 2021 – Pitch Day!
- The female founder must be between 16-35 years old.
- Applicants can be the entrepreneurs who have a woman on the founding team who will present at the pitch day.
- Applicants must be a woman in the diaspora or Africa with a startup solving problems in the African community.
- The applying company will be eligible only if it has received less than $30K USD in funding.
- The applicant must be in operation for less than 3 years.
- The applicant must have a live product in the market.
For more information visit the official webpage of Ivery Arie 1st Annual Pitch Competition.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP