Deadline: 31st July, 2021
Global Startup Awards For African Youths 2021
Application is now open for Global Startup Awards For African Youths 2021. Since its launch in 2018, the Africa Startup Awards, which forms part of the Global Startup Awards (GSA) has provided a platform for startups with high impact potential to connect with investors. We are seeking the rising innovation leaders, tech startups and entrepreneurs demonstrating innovative solutions to address Africa’s massive unmet demands.
The Africa Startup Awards will reward and support those entrepreneurs and innovation ecosystem leaders making an impact in the key areas of:
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
- INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH
- NOTABLY HARNESS DIVERSIFIED EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATION
- STIMULATE CROSS-BORDER COLLABORATION
The GSA Africa Awards competition identifies and offers rewards talent to promising startup businesses and entrepreneurs.
Click here for more competition information.
- Are you a startup business wanting to benefit from what the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) offers?
- Do you want to expand your tech business into other African and global markets?
- Are you a startup, an African tech business seeking visibility on a global tech platform to attract investors and funders?
- Do you have solutions that may scale to address the continent’s key impact areas?
- Do you want to network with global leaders, governments, corporates and stakeholders to take your business to the next level?
If YES, then enter the GSA Competition today!
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
The Africa Startup Awards connects the best of Western African tech startups across the region to a global network of leading investors and innovation ecosystems. The Western Africa Startup Awards will offer startups access to:
- NEW MARKETS
- A GLOBAL NETWORK OF LEADERS
- EXPOSURE ON A GLOBAL STAGE
BECOME PART OF THE GLOBAL STARTUP AWARDS NETWORK
The Global Startup Awards bring together promising startups and experienced investors from over 100 countries across the globe. The network offers participants the opportunity to meet prospective mentors, partners, clients, and gain access to the latest industry trends.
The competition process also includes a network of local ambassadors, country partners, national jury members, international jury members as well as key advisors to discover winners in all aspects of the startup ecosystem.
For more information visit official webpage of Global Startup Award Africa 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP