Deadline:1st February 2022
Fully Funded Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2022
Application is now open for Fully Funded Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2022, This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree at the Central European University in Hungary. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
More than 50 Degree Programs are available in 17 Departments at the CEU under this scholarship. The Courses are taught in English. This scholarship will cover all the expenses for Masters and PhD Degree while provide tuition fee for bachelors students. The university is not Charging any Application Fee from Students. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL test score by providing their English Proficiency Certificate. Here is the most prestigious chance for talented students to Study in Hungary without IELTS.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Health Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend.
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR monthly.
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR monthly.
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR monthly.
- Academic Documents
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Other supporting if any
- Applicants from any nationality except EU/EE are eligible to apply
- Applicants must hold at least 12-years education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor’s degrees.
- Master’s degree applicants must hold an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree and transcripts or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold a master’s and bachelor’s degree/transcript or equivalent for the PhD programs.
- Applicants must have outstanding and good academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose previous education was in English language are exempted and an English proficiency letter should be provided.
Application closes by 1st February 2022.
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP