Enpact Tourism Recovery Programme 2021 for travel & tourism Entrepreneurs
Deadline: June 20th 2021
Application is now open for The Tourism Recovery Programme 2021. This is a training, mentoring and financial support program designed for travel & tourism entrepreneurs in Egypt, Mexico, South Africa, and Kenya to build resilient, sustainable tourism businesses and take steps towards recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Tourism Recovery Programme, part of the Empowering Entrepreneurship Initiative by enpact, provides 315 tourism or tourism-related businesses in Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, and South Africa with financial support, business development resources, and dedicated mentoring – so you can take the first steps on the path to recovery!
You are eligible to apply if:
- 3 key team members will participate and commit to the programme per business, among them at least one (co-)founder or legal representative (You will need to prove legal representation)
- Your business was legally registered in Egypt, Mexico, South Africa, and Kenya between Jan 2010 and Dec 2019 (You will need to prove registration)
- Your business was revenue-generating within 18 months before March 2020 and has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic (halted operations, employment loss, revenue loss, client loss, etc.)
- Your business displays a need for immediate financial support as well as ability to benefit from training and mentoring
- The business has an innovative component or approach in travel and tourism; this includes technological, environmental, and social innovations
- The business is locally owned and operates independently
- Your business model is directly or indirectly supported by collaborations between your business and the European market. These collaborations include but are not limited to current or past partnerships, projects/initiatives, trips/experiences, clients, customers, suppliers, service providers, or supporters
- In the selection of participants, additional consideration will be given to encourage diversity and inclusion
Looking to support tourism & travel entrepreneurs in the following sectors:
- Food & Beverage
- Destination Management Company
- Recreation, culture & sporting facilities
- Tech & Consultancy (booking platforms, travel portals, support platforms, consultancy firms, agencies, events management)
- Tour operators (experience & Adventure tourism, community & local tourism, educational tourism, entertainment tours)
- Transportation, booking & logistics
- Other services in the tourism supply chain
- 9,000 Euro – Direct financial support to your team to sustain your operations through the challenges of the pandemic
- Virtual Learning Programme – On Resilience, Innovation, Sustainability & Digital Transformation
- Dedicated mentoring – 1-on-1 mentoring with TUI Group & Global Tourism experts
- Access to Market – Support with global expansion and facilitating collaboration with German/European markets
- Global Network – Access to an international network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, tourism experts, coaches and investors
- Tools & Resources – Curated tools, guides, podcasts, videos, and articles to support your journey through our platform
Enpact Tourism Recovery Programme applications are open until Sunday, the 20th of June 2021 at 11:59 PM (CEST)!
Here are some tips from our side to fill in your application:
- You can only submit once! There’s no option to save an application draft, which is why we recommend you download and prepare the application questions in a word document before starting the survey to save you time and effort.
- Start early! Avoid last-minute technical problems by submitting your application well before the deadline (The sooner the better!)
- If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ sheet for questions about program content, legalities, financials, commitment, expectations, and more!
If you are having trouble submitting your application, please reach out to email@example.com Please note this is the only official channel of communication to receive timely application support.
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the Tourism Recovery Programme 2021