Deadline: 22 December 2021
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022/2023 to study Masters Degree Courses
Application is now open for Commonwealth scholarship 2022/2023, Applications is opened for applicants who want to study Masters degree Course at a UK university on a Fully Funded.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from eligible lower and upper-middle-income Commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
The commonwealth shared scholarship aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make a change.
Commonwealth scholarship 2022 Scholar Eligibility
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Commonwealth masters scholarship Eligibility Countries
Please note that only candidates from the eligible countries listed below can apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in 2022.
Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Commonwealth scholarship Selection process
Each year, the CSC invites selected nominating bodies to submit a specific number of nominations. The deadline for nominating bodies to submit nominations will be made available in 22 September 2021.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
How to apply
You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route of applications
- Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, their own eligibility criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
You must make your application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application that you are required to complete by your nominating body. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system.
Applications must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 1 November 2021. References must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 22 November 2021. The nomination deadline is 22 December 2021.
You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline.
Never miss an opportunity
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP